Home Health Aide (HHA)
Maple Grove, New Hope & Plymouth, MN
Are you caring, compassionate, and patient? Are you a person ready to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Maple Grove is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. As a Home Health Aide, you have the ability to enrich the lives of seniors by providing companionship and support allowing them to maintain their independence and enjoy themselves in the comfort of their own homes. Take advantage of this great opportunity to join a growing team and help others in need!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Paid time off!
- Earn bonuses regularly.
- Supportive staff available to assist you 24/7
- Growing Company with opportunity
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Assistance with hospice client
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, clothing shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Records and reports changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Helps client with personal hygiene
- Helps clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable
- Looking for candidates interested in the following shifts (however, other shift may be available):
- Willing to drive up to 20 miles for shift
- Bedside care
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in the home care field, HHA experience, or experience with personal care for seniors.
- Excellent business & personal references
- High school diploma or GED required
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance
- Meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for required background checks
- Applicants must be bondable
- Pass random drug and alcohol testing