You Bring The Heart, We Bring The Training
Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
We provide paid training to ensure each of our caregivers is compensated from the moment they join our team.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Make a difference today. Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
Join our North Twin Cities, MN, team as a Caregiver! Apply today!
Comfort Keepers Maple Grove, MN serves North Twin Cities and this position may require travel to these areas.