- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
- Assisted Living In The Home
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Transitioning Home
- Private Duty Nursing
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Medication Reminders
- Veterans Care
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- End of Life Care
Private Duty Nursing in Maple Grove, MN and Surrounding Areas: How a Private Duty Home Care Nurse Can Help Your Family.
A private duty home care nurse will provide the next level of care for your loved at home in Maple Grove, MN and reduce your daily worry.
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® can help with private duty nursing. A specially trained private duty home care nurse provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in-home care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Private duty nurses provide the higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How a Comfort Keepers Private Duty Home Care Nurse Can Help
Our private duty home care nurses, both skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), can perform many medical tasks in Maple Grove, MN such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
A Comfort Keepers’ in home caregiver is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
Contact us today to learn more about how a Comfort Keepers private duty home care nurse can help your family in Maple Grove, MN.
In-home care for Maple Grove, MN and the surrounding areas of:
Minneapolis, Edina, Mounds View, New Brighton, Golden Valley, Roseville, Crystal, Columbia Heights, New Hope, Fridley, Brooklyn Center, W. Coon Rapids, Hopkins, Nokomis, Minnetonka, Champlin, St. Louis Park, New Hope, Brooklyn Park, Wayzata, Orono, Plymouth, Mound and Shorewood MN.