In Home Care at Comfort Keepers of Edina, MN
Excellence in Service Standards of In Home Care for Seniors
Finding a quality service to accommodate the changing needs of your aging loved one presents a category of challenges. Fortunately, our in home care services offered in Edina are designed to deliver a wide variety of services. Families can customize these services to match the needs of their senior loved one. There is no need to feel that you have to face the task alone. Our in-home consults meet with seniors and their families in the comfort of their own home to assist in developing a care plan. You will find that there are numerous plans to enhance the quality of life for your loved one. The significant benefit of these plans would not be as great without the contributions of our expert caregivers who are dedicated to the well-being and happiness of seniors. Their knowledge and commitment motivate seniors to live each day to the fullest.
Comfort Keepers Care Services:
In Home Care
- 24-hour care provisions in the comfort of the senior’s home
- Need a break or time away, take advantage of respite care and allow us to give you the relief you need.
- Caregivers engage your loved one socially, mentally, and physically to motivate them and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- We specialize in senior care provisions for aging adults with debilitating illnesses. Our team of experts provides personalized care for those living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
End of Life Care
- Life-ending illnesses are emotional roller coasters for seniors and their families. Our service is here to alleviate the stress and physical demands that are placed on the lives of families facing such circumstances. We encourage families to spend as much time as possible loving their loved ones and making memories to last a lifetime.
- If your loved one has spent any amount of time in a medical facility such as a hospital, nursing home, rehab facility or other, the transition home can be challenging. We are available to assist in the transition and to help your loved one adjust to life after returning home.
Could these services be beneficial to your senior loved one or family? Contact us today to learn more about our in home care services. We look forward to servicing the needs of your family.
Thank you for reaching out to Comfort Keepers.
Comfort Keepers proudly serves the following areas of Minnesota: