Senior Care at Comfort Keepers of Wayzata, MN
Our Senior Care Services Enhance the Quality of Life for Your Aging Loved Ones
The process of finding quality senior care for your aging loved one can be a tedious and long journey. Our care plans are available to make life easier for seniors and their families. We provide premier services to accommodate the needs of seniors and put the minds of their loved ones at ease. We understand how challenging this process can be and have developed a category of care services to properly approach the unique needs of seniors. You are not alone in this process, we conduct consultations to discuss the immediate and future needs of seniors. During this consultation, we work with the senior and their family to develop a care plan that works for everyone. The expert care and services provided by our Comfort Keepers makes each service unique and customizable to better serve our seniors.
Senior Care Services from Comfort Keepers:
In Home Care
- 24-hour senior care provided in the elderly residents home where they are most comfortable
- Need to just get away or take a break, take advantage of respite care and allow us to give you the relief you need.
- Caregivers motivate your loved one socially, mentally, and physically to keep them active and to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- We are experts in senior care for aging adults with debilitating or memory illnesses. Our team of care professionals provides specialized care for elderly living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
End of Life Care
- Life-ending illnesses can be life-changing for seniors and their families. Our plans help to alleviate the worry and physical demands that are placed on the lives of seniors and their families. We provide relief to allow families to spend quality time with their loved ones.
- If your loved one has spent any amount of time in a medical facility such as a hospital, nursing home, rehab center or other, the transition home can be overwhelming. We are trained to assist in the transition to help your loved one find the best way to adjust to life and be comfortable once they return home.
Seniors and their family deserve quality care that they can rely on. Contact us today to learn more about our senior care services. We look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for reaching out to Comfort Keepers.